Friday, August 20, 2010

8 months

This month Isabella hits a big milestone, or maybe you could say her belly is hitting a big milestone. She is now old enough to start trying foods like melon, blueberries, dairy, (which include cheese and yogurt) and she has been trying chicken and turkey!

For Jonathan and I, we love this. We joke that food is what brought us together. (Meeting at an Italian Restaurant and eating on every date!) We have always enjoyed trying new foods and experiencing them together, and now we get to share those same joys with our Isabella!

And while a lot of the fruit we give her is slippery, she loves trying to feed herself, even if it doesn't always make it to her mouth. Yesterday she had a little bit of honey dew melon and apple cut into little pieces. She had so much fun putting something into her mouth without me trying to get it out!

Jonathan is starting the second half of his Masters program this semester, and I am looking for a new job. It is going to be hard to part with my little Bella, but I know God is going to provide me with a job that can help us financially.

I can't believe in four months, she is going to be a year! Naptime is almost over, so I am going to go fix some lunch real quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment