Isabella is growing up so fast! It seems like I blink and she is doing something new!
Our little Bella is:
* Crawling with speed!
* Pulling up on EVERYTHING!
* Gaining her balance to stand Alone, stands for about 30 seconds right now
* Cruises for toys and "puffs"
* Sits by herself
* Babbles "mama" and "dada"
* Learning the word "no", slowly...
* Still using her senses to learn about her world, especially taste! She puts everything in her mouth!!!
* Started Solids-- so much fun!
* Can use her thumb and index finger to grab "puffs"
* Grasping object permanence
* Enjoys Peek-A-Boo
* When tired she gets upset when I leave the room
This is kind of a boring way to post, but I just wanted to keep you guys up to date with everything she is doing.
Oh and something she just started that I love...
*Crawling to the door when daddy gets home from work*
*Crawling up my legs when she wants to be picked up*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment